Friday, February 1, 2013

Our New Website!


It's been a busy start to the new year!  We updated our website with a brand new design and we are loving the clean and elegant feel about it.  I enjoyed working with Catherine Haugland at Avalon Rose Design.  She was able to take my rough ideas and make them into something better and more beautiful. 



I also revamped all of our marketing and packaging materials and have been shopping up a storm for beautiful antique and vintage elements to work with.  The new jewels are starting to be added to the new website, so if you have not been by to visit in awhile, please come visit HERE!  

P.S. ~  there is FREE shipping as a Valentines treat too!   Just order by Tuesday, Feb. 5th. ~ *offer not valid on previous orders or international orders.

merci mon amies  xoxo ~ Joy

2 comments:

Glenda/MidSouth said...

Very Nice - looks great !!!!
I really need to redo my blog also - I keep putting it off. :/
Enjoy your weekend.

Unknown said...

Very clean design! Your jewelry stands out very well.

I have always loved your style and I hate to admit I envy your work...lol

Good luck with the new shop and your new designs. I look forward to seeing more.

Happy Sales
Tracie